R. Brad Martin
Brad Martin is Chairman of RBM Ventures.
Martin serves as a member of the Board of Directors of FedEx Corporation where he chairs the Audit and Finance Committee and serves as Vice Chairman of the Board. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of WestRock Coffee Company and of Pilot Company, and serves each of those enterprises as its Lead Director.
Brad Martin has significant experience in leadership, corporate strategy, public company governance, and entrepreneurial ventures.
Martin served nearly 20 years as Chairman and CEO of Saks Incorporated. During his tenure, the enterprise grew from a $70 million annual revenue 10-store chain into one of the largest department store businesses in the United States. The value of the stock of Saks increased more than 12-fold during his tenure.
Martin also serves as an Advisor to CVC Capital Partners, a global private equity firm.
He has previously served on the Boards of Caesars Entertainment, Dillard’s, Chesapeake Energy, First Horizon, Gaylord Entertainment, lululemon athletica, and Ruby Tuesday.
Martin served five terms as a member of the Tennessee House of Representatives and was Interim President of the University of Memphis from 2013 – 2014. He also chairs the Board of the Martin Family Foundation.
Since 1995, Scott has led the building and overall management of the Martin family office. During this time, he has developed a broad range of knowledge areas that include:
- Direct private equity… sourcing, due diligence, transaction closing and ongoing involvement.
- Real estate…acquiring, developing, financing and divesting class a office, hotel, retail, raw land and luxury home properties. Holds a TN affiliate brokers license.
- Banking…credit and cash management for high net worth individuals, real estate and portfolio companies.
- Public markets… manage self-directed portfolios, implement options or concentrated equity strategies, involved as sponsor of successful SPAC.
- Aviation…operating a Part 91 private aircraft for business purposes.
- Insurance…proactive risk management specific to high net worth individuals.
- Philanthropy…focus on effective giving by operating a private family foundation.
- Tax… bespoke tax planning and prep specific to high net worth individuals.
Scott holds a Bachelor's of Science from Spring Hill College in International Business and Economics. He began his financial career as a loan officer to middle market companies at First American Bank (now Regions Bank) in Nashville, Tennessee.
For more information on Scott, please visit: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-imorde/6/918/b56
Chief Operating Officer
Rawleigh oversees the day to day operations and manages the company's real estate portfolio. He holds a Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Tennessee, where he was also a four year tennis letterman. After completing his playing career at UT, Rawleigh served for one season as the Assistant Coach for the UT men's tennis team. Aside from his work at RBM Ventures, Rawleigh and his wife own RJM Properties, LLC, a vacation rental management business.
Copyright © 2022 rbm venture company - All Rights Reserved.